The dream is to keep her flying! She is the last one of this kind that can fly, and Alexander, the owner is fighting to achieve this dream.
She was build in Dresden, Germany in 1959. An Iljushin 14P, passenger version, with a long history of service throughout the former east block countries. Her nickname was "Soviet Union", but now mostly just "Ilya" is used. Please see the blog below in German (or select another language)
Further pages can be under these links, or in the menu above: